Friday, March 5, 2010

Alice In Wonderland

7 out of 10. Even though there are quite a few versions of Alice In Wonderland this movie is unique. This movie deals a grownup Alice making her second trip to Wonderland which she finds in chaos and disarray. Even though this movie is rated PG it is NOT intended for small children. This movie is dark and gritty with beautiful scenery and creatures.(Especially in 3D) The cast(Mia Wasikowska, Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp, Crispin Glover, and Anne Hathaway) delivers strong performances. I recommend this movie to anyone who loves the work of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp or to anyone who has some acid and some time to kill. LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had no intention of seeing this movie, but after your review I think i will check it out . . . I'll let you know what I think :)

    ReplyDelete