Monday, January 25, 2010

Two very different sides of Sandra Bullock

l have recently seen 2 Sandra Bullock movies. 1 of them(The Blind Side) she could win an Academy Award for and the other (All About Steve) should've NEVER been made. The Blind Side is another sports movie based on a ture story. This movie was Sandra Bullock's best performance to date. She plays a woman (Liegh Ann Touey) that takes in an african american teenager (Mike Oher) to live with her and her family. While he lives with them he gets involved with the football team at a christian private school. l give this movie a 6 out 10. I liked the story but it's not something l haven't seen before. If you want to see a football movie that's a 10 in my book watch Remember the Titans if you haven't seen it yet. All About Steve is one of the worst movies l have ever seen and l wish l had my hour and 40 minutes back. l can't believe this movie was in theaters. lf anything it should've been released striaght to DVD. Really though this movie should'nt have been made at all. l'm sorry but l don't want to waste anymore of your time or mine so l won't even summarize this movie. Just please take my advice and avoid this movie at all costs. lt gets a 1 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, yeah, I know, I've seen it before, too, but the thing that made "The Blind Side" so wonderful for me was that it was based on fact. I would have given it an 8 of 10. Of course, it was something of a chick flick, so maybe that explains our difference of opinion. G. Waters

    ReplyDelete