Friday, May 4, 2012

The Avengers


It's about 3:15am and I just got back from seeing The Avengers and this movie is the perfect way to start your summer movie season. That is if you love Comic Book movies. If you didn't like any of the other Marvel movies leading up to this one(Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, and Captain America) then stay clear of this one. The action in this movie is INSANE and the dialog between Avengers is just as good if not better than the action sequences. It was really fun watching The Avengers interact with each other. The set pieces are gorgeous and the CGI is top notch. I saw it in 3D and if you like 3D than definetly spend the extra few bucks to do so.This movie was well worth the wait. Even though I'm really tired right now if I could I'd watch it again. This movie is a definite Blu-Ray purchase for me. 10 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment