Friday, February 5, 2010

From Paris with Love

From Paris with Love: 6 out of 10. This movie was chessy, cliched, and predictable but it was also funny and action-packed. I had alot of fun watching this movie. It was about two special ops. agents working for the U.S. government trying to takedown a terrorist cell. This movie stars John Travolta and Johnathan Rhys Myers who are believable as government agents. This movie was a mindless popcorn movie and I liked because of that because I like a good popcorn movie every now and then. If you're in the mood for mindless action I recommend this movie because once in while everyone is in the mood for a good popcorn movie. I do not regret paying 8 dollars to see this movie. This movie is rated R for strong violence and pervassive language. Have a great time at the theater. Jsmit

1 comment:

  1. i think you are the first critic to give this movie more than a 3! thats cool though, it is OUR movie review site! I will let you know my thoughts when I see it!

    ReplyDelete